Saturday, July 30, 2011

PACKED!

It is finished.

The packing, that is. Yep, with the (notable) exception of last minute carry-on additions that I need tonight and tomorrow morning, I am PACKED and ready to go, which is good, since it's 1am now, and I have to be at the airport by 8am, since my first plane leaves tomorrow at 9:50am. Nothing like a little exhaustion to start off a long trip right.

At final count, I'm bringing:
3 checked items--two bags, one crate. Which weigh in at...
183 lbs--67lbs, 46lbs, and 70lbs, respectively (a little too close to the limits for comfort, in all honesty). And that's not even mentioning my....
2 additional bags--one rolling carry-on, and one stuffed-to-the-gills messenger bag. My shoulder will soon feel the pain.

Now, we just get to see how all the confusing multi-airline, multi-airport, 15-hour-layover-in-Seattle thing will come into play; hopefully I won't be hauling all this stuff around Seattle with me all day tomorrow. At least it's all wheeled.


No comments:

Post a Comment