Monday, November 14, 2011

Lazy

I just love it when I pull up my new post window--early, even--and realize I have nothing whatsoever to blog about. Usually, I solve this problem by thinking for several more hours, then staying up late to pour whatever psychological drivel I culled out onto paper. (Or, well...pixels?) But not so today.

Today, I am going to unabashedly embrace my laziness and sheer exhaustion and not write much. Because, ironically, today's laziness stems from not being lazy for the rest of the day--made it to Chinese class, the gym, and the fruit market, exhaustion notwithstanding--so I think I've been self-disciplined enough for the day. And, besides, this is still (technically) a blog post!

(Insert mental image of someone screaming "WORDS! WORDS!" a la zombies screaming "BRAINS!", crossed with Patrick from Spongebob.)

To subsidize my post's brevity, allow me to direct you to one of my favorite sites ever, which--OH MY GOSH HAS A NEW POST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!

Anyway, enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment