Friday, March 16, 2012

Kaitlin is coming!

As of now, my friend Kaitlin is in the air somewhere between Japan and Kaohsiung, in the last leg of her flight from DC to here to visit. And I'm so excited!

This week will bring a trip to Taipei, a shortened week of teaching, and a trip to Kenting, which will--fingers crossed--be better than my last trip. In short, the briefest of brief introductions to the island for her. I've been planning, both her trip now and my brother and sister-in-law's trip in April, for a few months now, and I'm excited to see how it plays out now!

So now, the house is clean, the tickets are purchased, the reservations are made, and I'm eagerly awaiting the time to go pick her up from the airport. First thing tomorrow will find us on a train and Taipei-bound. It'll be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment