Thursday, June 28, 2012

ETAs

Karina's at our apartment tonight--right now, she and Brittany are watching a horror movie in the living room, which bodes ill for my night's sleep, but oh well. This will be the last time Brittany, Karina, Rachel and I are in the same place in Taiwan at the same time. It's a fitting bookend to the year.

The time has come for ETA goodbyes. We said goodbye to Analicia Monday; Samia and Andrew are home; Lydia and Emily leave tomorrow; traveling schedules mean I've probably inadvertently said goodbye to Tiffiany, Steven, and Esther. Our little group is splitting up.

And I don't have time to talk about it. No eulogizing here, at least not now: it's 2am, and I actually have to get up at a decent hour. But I will say this: our group has been different from past groups, more individualistic, and sometimes frustrating, but I still feel like we've had an excellent bunch of people here, and a bunch I will be sad to no longer have as colleagues. It's been quite a year, and I'm sad to see it end.

1 comment:

  1. Update me about what you are doing today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete