Sunday, June 17, 2012

In brief

I'm currently at that particularly awful point in life where your eyes are refusing your orders that they stay open, and you still have a blog post to write. So, for purely physiological reasons, this will be short.

Today:
  • Tom came to town!
  • We had our first dragonboat practice, which resulted in obscenely sore muscles, a thorough drenching of the left side of my body, coupled with a deep understanding of how stinky the Love River is, and the realization that all may be for naught, if we can't get another foreigner to join our team by Thursday.
  • Rachel and I hung out with Tom and two of his friends, Michael and Charles.
Welp, that's about all my eyes will let me write for now. More tomorrow, when we attempt dragonboating once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment