Monday, October 17, 2011

This is a blog post

In which I explain that Danny and Dan, friends from school back in the States, are in town, and that as a result, I haven't had time to write a proper blog post today.

So, in a nutshell, today I:
  • Hosted AIT's Storytelling event at the library, reading "Silly Sally"--and a host of other books, to somewhat disastrous results. Turns out, an hour is a freakishly long time when your only instructions are to read story books and color, youhave preschoolers and prepared for grade schoolers, and you are in an exposed area of the library being observed by a bunch of young Americans who showed up at the last minute for no apparent reason.
  • Wrote my weekly report in record time;
  • Met up with Karina for a milk tea/doughnut at Zuoying;
  • Picked up Dan and Danny from the HSR station and took them home;
  • Got delicious food with Dan, Danny, and Rachel;
  • Wrote a draft of Han-Min's RT script.
Which is why this blog is so insubstantial. But at least I explain why.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Preschoolers have very limited attention spans and cannot sit still for an hour in the best of circumstances. You poor thing! You probably did great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, well, I survived, but I think that was about it. :)

    ReplyDelete