Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy

*We're sorry. The number you've called is currently not available. If you believe you have reached this message in error...*

I had a fantastic day today! Went with Maggie and Fiona to the Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts, where we viewed the stunningly beautiful works of Alphonse Mucha and had a wonderful Chinese-style lunch, then delicious lemon-and-jellies traditional Taiwanese beverage with Fiona before heading home. Went with my host family to a wonderful Japanese restaurant, where I sampled my first-ever sashimi (raw fish, and quite tasty), then headed back to their house to chat, then on to the Young People Shopping Area to get photobooth stickers made with my host sister (so much fun!!!).

So why, you may ask, the "phone recording" beginning this post? Because I'm exhausted; for once, I used up my energy living the day, and have none left to write about it, for now, at least. More details and pictures will follow, I promise!

So... "If you believe you have reached this message in error, please hang up and try again."

Tomorrow, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment