Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Valentine's Day brought nothing especially exciting for me, just another day of asked questions which included the usual "Do you have a boyfriend?" (always fun to be asked repeatedly on V-day), and also included a first, as one 5th grade boy asked for my phone number.

Annnnd I now have the first student question that I refused to answer.

I began personal training today at the gym, and so have spent the past few hours doing my best not to move my oh-so-achy muscles and dreading the sensations of tomorrow, yet beyond thrilled to have finally started an exercise regime that consists of more than just cardio. To call on a cliche and a bad pun (wow, I'm on a creative roll!), at least my heart isn't the achy muscle on this Valentine's Day.

So, yeah. With that poor writing out of the way, I'm off to finish up watching Mission Impossible on TV, then head to bed.

2 comments:

  1. more than just cardio? I live off of cardio. Cardio is the best. Why lift weights when you can run for an hour or so each day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, well, we can't all be runners, Matt...And, as my trainer told me repeatedly yesterday, I'm "so weak!" So maybe I should get on fixing that... :)

    ReplyDelete