Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Panda

I had a thoroughly wonderful day, complete with plenty of sleep, a little LOTR party with the roommates, a day of my favorite Seattle radio streamed live, the knowledge that my brother and sister-in-law are currently en route to Taiwan, some good work put in on my budget/resume/travel plans, and a great night eating Indian food and shave ice with my always-lovely host family.

This place was school themed--we ate at old desks!
And if that wasn't enough, tonight featured a steady stream of Words with Friends, quite a few free books downloaded on my Kindle, and some lovely, if random, exploration in the world of pandas.

It stemmed from this picture, which I found on a friend's Facebook:
And then led to some good ol' fashioned Wikipedia-ing, which turned up this, and inspired me to search for these lovely little guys and then their pictures.

Here's just a sampling:
I'm a panda, too! What are you, racist?
So that happened. And was just wonderful. Happy panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment