Monday, May 28, 2012

I won the lottery...again!

Good thing I waited till now to blog. See, earlier I was mulling over my entry:

"Nothing to report! So why bother?"
"It never fails that seven days is too long to keep one of these meaningless posts off the front page of my blog." "Sometimes daily blogging sucks."

And then, I remembered: the March/April receipt lottery numbers were up! So I pulled out my (very thick, thanks to contributions from Kaitlin, Alex and Melanie, and Grace!) was of receipt, and started checking. And, voila! Not one, but TWO receipts with matching last-three-digit numbers. Magic 200NT notes, thanks to nothing more than a little grocery shopping and a dinner stop at Subway last month.

Let's see here...last time, one win, at 200NT. This time, two wins, at 200NT each. If it keeps doubling...I like my odds for May/June! Except--I won't be here to redeem them. Anyone want my receipts? I seem to have good luck with them...

...makes me wish I never threw all these out last August!
*Caveat: turns out, only one of my numbers won; the other matched the special prize number, which apparently doesn't work with the last-three-digit thing. But still!

No comments:

Post a Comment