Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

This has been the most unconventional Christmas Eve of my life, bar none. But it was wonderful.

See, I slept in. Then went to Dream Mall with my lovely host sister Emily, finished my Christmas shopping, and went to go see Mission Impossible 4 (surprisingly good for a fourth installment).

And then my marvelous host parents Margaret and James came, and we had delicious beef noodles for dinner.

And then I was able to find all of the ingredients for Nanaimo bars--the culmination of a many-day search--at Carrefour and the baking store on the way home.

And then I got home and found Brittany and Chialing making preparations for our evening together with Rachel, Fonda, Chialing, Chialing's nephew and a friend. And now we're going to watch Sherlock Holmes 2.

Not what I would normally be doing on Christmas Eve. AT ALL. But still lots of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment