Monday, December 26, 2011

Pastime

I don't really feel like writing today. This is in part because I finally just finished uploading the 170 or so photos my mom and I took while she was here visiting me; if you're interested, you can see those here.

But mostly I'm just languishing in the wonderfulness that was the holiday special episode of Downton Abbey, a masterful British TV drama that I follow. And since that's mainly on my mind right now, know that if you're interested, you can watch it here. Because perhaps the only thing better than great character development and superb acting is great character development and superb acting coupled with a British accent.

Which is appropriate, I guess, seeing as how it's Boxing Day today: perfect time to watch British TV!

So that's it for tonight. Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment