Saturday, January 28, 2012

Krabi Jungle, Phi Phi Resort

Well, for the second night in a row I'm working with slow internet which I am being charged for by the minute, and the rate today is 4 times what it was yesterday, and they're closing in 10 minutes, so I REALLY have to be brief.

Highlights:
Krabi is amazing. I drove on the left and swam in a waterfall, and missed out on kayaking through mangroves but saw them anyway. Glorious hostel with animals and thatched huts and delicious food.

PhiPhi is gorgeous, but SPENDY. I knew the room was pricey but didn't expect the 3 times price hike on everything else. Going snorkeling tomorrow and laying out on the beach, then it's back to Taiwan! When I'll update more, retroactively.

RETROACTIVE ADDING, FEB. 3:

Picture-and-video time. Here's Krabi!












Wax apple on the ferry!
Kita!


Also, a video of us at the waterfall:

No comments:

Post a Comment