Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swimsuit

One day in, I'm actually doing a pretty good job with this one new thing thing. Such a good job that one new thing becomes many new things.

Today, for instance: I bought a bagel from Shakespeare's (first!), went shopping at Central Park (first!), actually bought something at a Taiwanese department store (first!), got myself and Karina lost on the way back to my scooter (semi-first!), rode my scooter with an un-helmeted passenger (first!), and resultingly drove the speed limit in Taiwan (first!).

Also in the realm of firsts, Analicia made pizza and helped me make Nanaimo bars, and Karina and Analicia both watched The Matrix.

So, out of all those firsts, I give you today's 1 New Thing: my first-ever purchase from a department store in Taiwan. Because it's pretty. And because it's 5am (first!) and I want to go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment